Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
Brunel Visualization Language
Welcome to Brunel!
Brunel was created by Graham Wills and Dan Rope and is intended as a layer on top of low-level visualization technology that does not require programming to design compelling interactive visualizations. It is targeted at the data specialist (data scientist, data journalist) or anyone who wants to see their data in visual form rapidly and simply.
- Use the interactive [language tutorial] (http://brunel.mybluemix.net/docs/) or try it out online
- Check out the Brunel Visualization Cookbook
- Download the latest build
- Try Brunel via Python in IPython/Jupyter notebooks.
- Visit the Github Home and request [features or raise issues] (https://github.com/Brunel-Visualization/Brunel/issues)
- Read about the Project Structure and Build Details and look at the sample "Hello World" App
Click on any visualization of interest below to open up the online viewer and editor where you can see the results live, edit the chart, and grab some HTML to embed in your system: