0.2.1 - 2014-04-10
- BUGFIX: added scroll_id to scroll_search response (enetzer)
0.2.0 - 2014-04-10
- FEATURE: aliasing scroll_search and scan_search to scrollSearch and scanSearch
0.1.0 - 2014-04-09
- FEATURE: Adding scroll_search, scan_search methods (thanks enetzer).
0.0.16 - 2014-04-09
- BUGFIX: Test setup fix for core methods in client.unit.js.
0.0.15 - 2013-10-04
- FEATURE: Adding coveralls test coverage tool.
0.0.14 - 2013-10-03
- FEATURE: Adding cURL-formatted request logging option.
0.0.13 - 2013-10-03
- CHANGE: Removing 'args' logging.
- BUGFIX: Fixing response handler to handle errors from Elasticsearch 0.90.x.
0.0.12 - 2013-08-21
- CHANGE: Callbacks after error checks are now async via process.nextTick().
- BUGFIX: Fixed path.join() issues to be compatible with node v0.10.x.
0.0.11 - 2013-06-21
- CHANGE: Bubbling up any "ElasticSearchException" ES responses as errors in callbacks.
0.0.10 - 2013-06-20
- BUGFIX: Moving callback outside of try/catch block.
0.0.9 - 2013-06-20
- BUGFIX: Bubbling up errors from search().
0.0.8 - 2013-05-30
- CHANGE: Adding total and max_score to search result object.
- FEATURE: Adding indices.mappings functions.
0.0.7 - 2013-05-30
- BUGFIX: Returning array of matching ids in search results. Will return mapped objects later.
0.0.6 - 2013-05-28
- CHANGE: Moved logger to its own file.
0.0.5 - 2013-05-28
- FEATURE: Adding logging capabilities. Must supply your own logger.
0.0.4 - 2013-05-28
- CHANGE: Replacing "request" npm module with lightweight home-grown http client.
0.0.3 - 2013-05-27
- FEATURE: Allowing optional index arg to be passed in during client instantiation, which allows you to omit the index arg in core functions.
0.0.2 - 2013-05-27
- FEATURE: Added HTTP basic auth support.
- FEATURE: Added core.del().
0.0.1 - 2013-05-26 Initial release.