Ensure your pull request adheres to the following guidelines:
- Search previous suggestions before making a new one, as yours may be a duplicate.
- Make an individual pull request for each suggestion.
- Use the following format:
[PROJECT](LINK) - DESCRIPTION.
- Links must use
- Additions should mantain the alphabetical order in the category.
- New categories, or improvements to the existing categorization are welcome.
- Keep descriptions short and simple, but descriptive.
- Start the description with a capital and end with a full stop/period.
- Check your spelling and grammar.
- Make sure your text editor is set to remove trailing whitespace.
- The pull request should have a useful title and why it should be included.
Thank you for your suggestion!
Updating your PR
A lot of times, making a PR adhere to the standards above can be difficult. If the maintainers notice anything that we'd like changed, we'll ask you to edit your PR before we merge it. If you're not sure how to do that, here is a guide on the different ways you can update your PR so that we can merge it.
Typical reasons for deleting project:
- No updates / no longer works.
- Lacks license.
Your contributions are always welcome! Thank you for your suggestions!