Buck - The Future of Cryptocurrency
Keep running wallet to strengthen the Buck network. Backup your wallet in many locations & keep your coins wallet offline.
Project site: https://Buck.red
Block Explorer: https://Explorer.Buck.red
- Type: Cryptocurrency
- Ticker: BUCK
- Algo: Equihash
- Max supply: 1 Billion coins
- Target block creation rate: 1000 coins every 2.5 minutes
- Current block size is similar to BCC/BCH (BUCK = 2MB every 2.5 mins ~ BCC/BCH = 8MB every 10 min)
- Technology: ZeroCoin / Zcash
- Anonymous: It is recommended to use an anonymous zaddr for all transactions. Public taddrs transactions are also allowed.
- All contributors are welcome
As a miner you should not use the biggest pools to follow main principles.
- Easy to mine: Equihash algorithm. You can use your Desktop PC to mine Buck. Most profitable is GPU mining.
- RPC port: 5739
- P2P port: 5749
#install xcode xcode-select --install /usr/bin/ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)" brew install cmake autoconf libtool automake coreutils pkgconfig gmp wget brew install gcc5 --without-multilib
# Build ./zcutil/build-mac.sh --disable-rust # fetch key ./zcutil/fetch-params.sh # Run ./src/zcashd
Buck is experimental and a work-in-progress. Use at your own risk.