Ground zero for your next Jekyll website.
- Sass is transpiled, autoprefixed, and minified
- Images are optimized
- Production files are updated on save and the browser will refresh automagically
- clone the repo
npm install -g gulp
- Live http://localhost:3000
gulpcompile all src to site, watch files, and auto refresh
gulp cleanwipe out site/assets entirely
- Disconnect your local repo from this one with
git remote remove origin
- add, commit, and push
The Sass is organized following SMACSS (Scalable & Modular Architecture for CSS) conventions.
- Jekyll's logo which has been modified to an all white fill
- DevTips Starter Kit visual design heavily influenced the Jekyll Starter Kit visual design