ORM is a object-relation-mapper for Xojo applications.
What's so great about it?
- It is database-independant: you may fetch a model from a database and save it in another if that pleases you! Also, basic SQL is used, so it is compatible with pretty much any database supported by Xojo with tests on their way ;
- It is elegant: it implements closures for doing builder-like syntax, function
parameters and name are consistent and exploit
- It is fast and memory efficient: do not fear an overheap,
ORMis nearly stateless and does not load unecessary information ;
- it is based on native class such as
- it is unit-tested and shall not break!
- it is event-driven ;
Controland are fully qualified as such ;
- it is extensively documented right here on GitHub.
NB : you need XOJOUnit project to make it run as is.