Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Added bugsplat.postAndExit which is a convenience function that calls process.exit(1) after bugsplat.post.
- Added the ability to override default appKey, user, email and/or description by passing an options object as the second parameter to bugsplat.post.
- Added the ability to specify a callback for each invocation of bugsplat.post.
- The functions setAppKey, setUser, setEmail, setDescription have all been replaced by setDefaultAppKey, setDefaultUser, setDefaultEmail, setDefaultDescription respectively.
- Removed the setCallback function.
- Replaced mock-require with spies in unit tests.
- Added additional unit tests.