Hackathon Muñón: Dapp Edition
Hack, review and split the pot!
Hackathon Muñón: Dapp Edition is a decentralized event where creators gather to build, network and have a good time. Every participant is a judge and reviews their peers to split a pot. The pot is created and distributed in form of Ether with the help of this Ethereum smart contract and Angular frontend.
For more information, visit the wiki.
ng serve for a dev server. Navigate to
http://localhost:4200/. The app will automatically reload if you change any of the source files.
- Install truffle, Angular CLI and an Ethereum client. If you don't have a test environment
npm install -g truffle npm install -g @angular/cli npm install -g ganache-cli
- Download the box. (if you want a boilerplate to make a proyect like this)
truffle unbox ng-es/angulartruffledapp
- Run your Ethereum client. For Ganache CLI:
Note the mnemonic 12-word phrase printed on startup, you will need it later.
- Run the tests.
- Compile and migrate your contracts.
truffle compile && truffle migrate
- Change the port in truffle-config.js
change the port in truffle-config.js 8545 in windows the port is 7545 but in linux the defaul port is 8545
- Common errors and their solutions
||Reset MetaMask: Settings -> Reset Account|
||Ensure you have started ganache, run
Code contributions welcome!
- Fork it
- Add new features
git checkout -b my-new-feature git commit -am 'Add some feature' git push origin my-new-feature
- Create a pull request