Free Azure Certification Exam Self Assessment Tools from Build5Nines.com
This is a collection of Self Assessment tools to help you study for certification exams. All self assessments are built as Excel Spreadsheets (.xlsx). This help you be able to easily save the self assessments for reference and editing as you progress through your certification journey.
Download Certification Exam Self Assessments
We hope you find these Certification Exam Self Assessments helpful as you prepare for these certifications.
Microsoft Exam Self Assessments
- AI-100 Designing and Implementing and Azure AI Solutions Exam
- AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Administrator Exam
- AZ-203 Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure Exam
- AZ-220 Microsoft Azure IoT Developer Exam
- AZ-300 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies Exam
- AZ-301 Microsoft Azure Architect Design Exam
- AZ-305 Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- AZ-400 Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Exam
- AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies Exam
- AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Technologies Exam
- DP-100 Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure Exam
- DP-200 Implementing an Azure Data Solution Exam
- DP-201 Designing an Azure Data Solution Exam
- MS-101 Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security Exam
- PL-900 Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals Exam
How do I use this self assessment tool?
Need help using the self assessment tool? Go check out Chris Pietschmann's blog post, "Free Azure Certification Exam Self Assessment Tools", that describes how to use the Self Assessment tools.
Who created these self assessments?
This model of how to perform an Exam Self Assessment gew out of a concept that Dan Patrick practices and recommends to use when studying for certification exams. Chris Pietschmann collaborated with Dan to put together these Self Assessments so everyone has an easy to use tool for better exam study and preparation!
How are these self assessments licensed?
This project is licensed under the MIT License. Feel free to use these as you need; as is. Keep in mind that all exam Objective Domain info/text is copyright by the vendor that creates/maintains the certification exam.
Please submit any feedback and/or suggestions on how to improve these self assessments as an Issue on this GitHub project.