Community development and discussion of OpenStudio Measures.
- Submit an issue on the issues tab. Tag your issue as a bug for bugs and enhancement for feature requests.
- Join or request to be added as a contributor to this GitHub repository. You can post in our Gitter room to be added.
- Create a new branch new/my_measure forked from the develop branch and work on your measure there. When finished, submit a pull request to the develop branch. Once merged, you or an admin can upload it to BCL.
When is a measure finished?
A measure is complete once you've:
- Written the measure and tested it with the OpenStudio App to confirm it performs as expected
- Written measure tests for a range of use cases with both good and bad measure arguments
- Generated the measure.xml file and written informative user and modeler descriptions
- Included a README file and any other documentation