A Minecraft Server API.
We use maven to handle our dependencies.
- Install Maven 3
- Check out this repo and:
mvn clean install
- We generally follow the Sun/Oracle coding standards.
- No tabs; use 4 spaces instead.
- No trailing whitespaces.
- No 80 column limit or midstatement newlines.
- No CRLF lineendigs, LF only, put your gits 'core.autocrlf' on 'true'
- Proper javadoc for each method added/changed to describe what it does.
- The number of commits in a pull request should be kept to a minimum (squish them into one most of the time - use common sense!).
- No merges should be included in pull requests unless the pull request's purpose is a merge.
- Pull requests should be tested (does it compile? AND does it work?) before submission.
Follow the above conventions if you want your pull requests accepted.