Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- New theme, now uses discord's colors
- Now outputs a log file, so whenever there's an error
feel free to report it
- Changed icon of the app to discord's color
- If the app was not updated and minimized, it will have a red color
indicating that there's a new update
- Better way of handling errors and logs
- Will show an error if there's something wrong with the cache file
Got anything in mind? Feel free to request it!!
- You are now able to have multiple settings for the app
- Shows a window when updating instead of a silent update
- A brand new way of handling the cache file
- Removed preview button
- Removed unused methods
- Now the app will notify you on start if there's a new update
- Adjusted some parts of the backend for better performance
- Removed useless files
- Checkbox is now fixed for Java 8/9 users
- Changed logger library
- Removed unused methods + adjusted some
- Removed "*" in both details and state
- Cleaned up a bit of the code
Now you can click on the minimize button to make it hide in tray
Also, a new icon for the app to make it look all goodie and recognizable!
Now, there's no need to type your stuff twice.
You now have the option to cache the input data you added previously!