A Cuberite plugin finally bringing hologram !
- Creating / Edition / Removal / ...
- Colors with
- Multiline (Need to extend Cuberite API to get proper integration)
- Floating item (Same that above)
- Maybe: Interaction with hologram / item hologram (Integrating glowing item could be great)
No too much complexe/laggyfull thing like animation are planned. For now Keep It Simple and Stupid.
- The plugin don't store anything by himself, it's only a tool to create invisible and nammed armor stand. It also mean that the plugin could be saftly disabled when not needed.
- It also implie that getting a list of hologram or manipulating them need the concerned chunks to be loaded
Taking note of https://api.cuberite.org/UsingChunkStays.html this plugin need one or two tweaks to be considered as stable
Go in server's plugin directory and
git clone https://github.com/Buom01/StaticHolograms
Then add in your server's
[Plugins] a line like
/sholograms [list|add|remove|move|edit] <id> <x> <y> <z> <text>
- Listing :
- Creation :
/sholograms add 0 80 0 &cIt works !
- Removal :
/sholograms remove <id>(The ID is provided when listing or just after the creation)