GitHub - Issue Submissions
This guide will explain how to properly submit an issue on our GitHub repository.
There are a few rules and guidelines when submitting an issue on the GitHub repo regarding bugs, issues, etc.
These are a few things we ask you keep in mind when submitting an issue:
- Provide a detailed description of the issue.
- Include what version of Burd and what OS
- Tell us what you were doing or trying to do when you experienced the issue.
- Provide any media if possible. (Screenshots, videos, etc)
- Check to see if someone already has or had submittted an issue for the issue you are having. You may be able to get more information or the solution to your issue by looking for another previously submitted issue.
- Make an effort to use proper spelling and grammar as this helps us understand what your issue is
- Keep any innapropriate content/language out of the issue submissions. Also keep any off-topic conversation out as well.
You can also make issue submissions regarding feature requests. Here are a few tips and guidelines to keep in mind when submitting a feature request:
- Give a description of what feature you would like added.