R6 Operator Counters
A graph visualisation of counterplay in Rainbow Six Siege.
- Visualise hard and soft counters for each operator in the game.
- View operator details, counter details and filter the graph based on counter level (hard/soft/minor).
- Drag & interact with the operators.
- Crisp graphics at any zoom level.
- Responsive web design.
- Uses neo4dj3 for graph visualisation.
- Uses marcopixel r6-operatoricons for all the vector operator icons.
Clone the repository, install all dependencies, build and serve the project.
> git clone https://github.com/BurkusCat/r6-operator-counters.git > npm install > npm start
http://localhost:8080 in your favorite browser.
How to contribute
I am hoping that this project will be a fun place for open source newcomers (like myself). Feel free to take a look at the issues or come up with your own improvements for the project. I am happy to review pull requests and I can answer questions you might have.
Key places to look if you want to update something in this project:
Operator SVGs/Images - r6-operator-counters\src\images\svg\ The main webpage - r6-operator-counters\src\html\index.html Neo4j JSON file with operator data - r6-operator-counters\src\json\r6OperatorCounters.json Neo4jd3 script - r6-operator-counter\src\main\scripts\neo4jd3.js Stylesheets - r6-operator-counter\src\main\styles
Any pull requests that get merged into master will trigger a build of the website. This build will get published to AWS and will be hosted at https://r6counters.com/ after a day.
Thank you to all the contributors to R6 Operator Counters.
- More filtering
- More views