We are developing crypto currency mining software. Data collection and analysis system, the hardware management module, the assembly of useful utilities (including the one for private connection), as well as your own linux OS / assembly - all this is created to maximize effective mining and increase the income of the miner.
One of the service founders is professionally engaged in cryptocurrency mining. We found that to track important indicators of equipment and the pool, one have to dodge and install a lot of software of dubious origin. Also there is an urgent question about the system of notification of accidents and critical values of indicators. Some pools allow users to receive notifications, however the delay is up to several hours. Another problem is the aggregation of statistics. Most software does not collect or store data, and statistics are sometimes extremely important, especially when carrying out A/B tests. As for the hardware management, it is also a big problem to change the settings, if there is no specialized software.
One of the requests that we received from the miners in the process of market research is the accounting service for “mining hotels”/ hosting sites. Miners host equipment from several investors on their sites, so miners receive % of income. With different investors,% can be different, and there is a need to take into account both the equipment and the income received.
An important prerequisite is that the software market for mining has not completely been formed. There is already a great need for different high-quality software, but it has not been developed yet. Our goal is to create a company that develops high-quality software for the needs of miners. ↑ index
Tracking key indicators of the system is extremely important for making managerial decisions in mining as in any business. We develop software that displays and analyzes all key indicators which are crucial for choosing the software, the mining pool and cryptocurrency. It is widely known that, depending on the hardware, operating system and hardware settings of the equipment installed by the miner, various software will operate differently. We create cryptocurrency mining management platform that will help to make right decisions and choose the most effective software and hardware specifications and equipment configuration. Our ultimate goal is the creation of software that fully automates the work of the miner, starting with choosing the drivers and pool to automatically selecting currency for mining and generation of reports for investors.
Our service will allow users to set up private mining, send notifications about critical indicators, automatically select the currency and configure the equipment. BURON analyzes the data received from the logs of the miner rig and pools and the third party services. Miner will be able to understand what kind of commission the pool takes and how much the estimated returns differ from the real ones - this is one of the many reports backlogged into the project.
In addition, to collecting and analyzing data, BURON is able to switch currencies depending on the current rate and run the mines with the required settings via user friendly graphical interface. Our service allows depositing the profits directly to the miners’ individual wallets, without involving the third party services.
It does not matter what equipment one use: GPU or ASIC miners - BURON can work with all types of equipment.
The purpose of our product is to create a software infrastructure for effective mining. What does it mean? To start getting profit a miner only need to buy equipment and download BURON software. It does not matter what currency the user is going to mine and what equipment he has. We integrate all data and controls into one service.
The software package consists of the following components:
- Mining manager for Win and Linux. Assembly containing popular miners and necessary utilities for private connection, log analysis, etc.
- BURON Cloud, accumulates and analyzes data (logs, pool data and data from the third services).
- A client application (front-end) for displaying data from the cloud and the interface for managing the miners.
- BURON box – the device for ASIC controlling.
Software assembly includes miners and useful utilities. The application is cross-platform and runs on Windows, Linux and Mac. Mining manager is designed to manage GPU mining. The software is written in a low-level language that allows you to achieve really high performance
The analytics service aggregates statistics from popular GPU (Claymore, Genoils, QtMiner, etc.) and ASIC miners. The collected statistics is aggregated into a single system (BURON Cloud) and provide the user with advanced analytics on the following indicators:
- Hashrate - total, for each rig and each GPU, based on data from the miner;
- Temperature and fan speed for each GPU;
- Monitoring temperature in the room (watchdog based solution);
- The number of shares accepted and rejected;
- Data on the pool hashrate and shares;
- The dynamics of profit from each rig.
By checking this data, it is possible to track:
- Current state of equipment - fan speed and temperature;
- Current performance of equipment (hashrate) and its comparison on the ASIC miner and the pool;
- History of changes of key indicators (hashrate, shares, temperature and fan rotation speed) for any selected period of time;
- Data analysis from GPU rigs and ASICs on one dashboard;
- A system of notifications (mail, telegram, sms) about critical changes of indicators;
- Telegram bot for remote control over information data and mining farm management;
- Difference between estimated and actual profits;
- Control of commissions of pool and miner rigs, comparison of these indicators;
- Probable problems forecasting and recommendations for the miner, based on the collected statistics;
- Remote control over mining machines.
Currency switcher and miner auto-tuning
Our service allows switching mining currency depending on the current exchange rate and the mining hardware installed. The service will choose the most profitable coin at a given time and on given equipment and start the miner with appropriate configurations. Switching the currencies is handled by a robot on the client side. Thus, the user can get mined funds deposited directly to appropriate wallets. In addition, there is a possibility to run miners with fine tuning via a user-friendly graphical interface. We have developed a service that allows you to visually customize the most popular software miners and included preset configurations and settings for the most popular pools. Switching pools and currencies is possible on both the GPU and ASIC miners.
In addition to the data from the equipment and the pool, BURON is able to aggregate information from the "third" services. Thus, we create a single dashboard providing access to all necessary information:
- Current actual profit in cryptocurrency and USD per day, week and month;
- Estimated profit per day, week and month;
- Different wallets balance;
- Last pool payments;
- Tracking currencies exchange rates on stock exchanges;
A lot of miners see the need for private mining; there are many reasons for this. Within the framework of our project, we plan to create a convenient and clear transition to the "private mining" mode. This mode will allow to route traffic through the mining optimized VPN.
If you are the owner of the mining site and you need to pay out % to each partner every month, we are developing a solution for accounting of assets and profits for you. You will be able to keep a physical inventory of the equipment and automatically receive a report on the earnings of all participants in the process according to your defined algorithm. And each your client gets access to his personal cabinet where he will track the indicators of his equipment and earnings.
Our goal is to create a complete software package for miners that is possible with developing of our own miner. A key feature of our miner will be transparency of the commission fee, high speed, ease of operation (with the built-in detailed analytics). That sounds good, but how are we going to achieve this? We plan to develop an open source miner software, supported by the community, and we will encourage this community to create the product as of a high-quality as possible. Part of the revenues from the service and ICO sale will go to support the community of developers. Moreover, translators, designers, and technical writers, marketers and community managers will be involved - for a uniting goal of creation of a high quality "package" product. We declare the establishment of a DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) to manage the project. The ground principles and strategies of the organization will be defined in 2018.
Having a very large experience with Linux OS we see the need to create our own operating system assembly. The idea of creating an operating system build for mining is not new and there are a number of analogues, but with us, such an assembly will be a logical continuation of the project and part of the BURON ecosystem.
The miners are going to have different crypto-currencies and we see the need for a convenient instrument for managing this currency. One of the subprojects that we implement is a multi-currency wallet. This is a "cold" store of keys and tokens. Offline wallet, and to be more precise - block chain interface for the most popular currencies, will allow you to locally store all private keys encrypted. Access to private keys for transactions is with unique / one key. The wallet itself can later be introduced to the market as a solo product, but at the first stages we plan to make it a part of the BURON ecosystem. Having a working wallet, the next stage of our project evolution is its integration with exchanges, so the user can operate with the crypto currency without leaving the service.
Developing the idea of a multi-currency wallet and integration with the exchange makes feasible the creation of an internal p2p exchange. The wallet interface will allow placing a request for the exchange of crypto currency, and in case there is a pair, the participant of the system will be able to exchange at a better rate, bypassing the commissions of the exchange. Smart contracts service can serve as an arbitrator in this case. We have developed an internal White Paper, which describes all technical features of the service implementation. If all mentioned below results are achieved during the ICO course, we are planning a separate direction on development of a multi-currency wallet and p2p exchange.
Above, we have described the functions that we are implementing in the near future. However, the core idea is to make high-quality software for mining of crypto-currencies. Our task is to release the first edition of the product as soon as possible, enter the market and start receiving feedback from our customers. We are ready to adjust the business model and the set of service features, all for one main purpose - the creation of high in-demand software. Most possible scenario shows our organization occupying a narrow segment of the market. Therefore, speaking of the BURON project we have to mention not only the features listed above, but the company developing software for mining in the broader scope.
Foundation of the company
Preparation of the first version of White Paper and start of the software development
01 September 2017
Seed round (BURCS tokens sale start)
ICO round (31 ETH collected in BURCS tokens)
Release of Pre-alpha version of the monitoring system and currency switcher
Release and testing of the closed beta version of the service
Release of Public Beta version and BURC tokens sale start
January – February 2018
Support of work with ASIC miner and optimization of service functionality of work with GPU miners according to backlog development
Release of the stable public version of the software for working with the GPU miners Beta version of BURON box, devices for managing ASIC miners
March 2018 - April 2018
Launch of ETH miner
BURC token withdrawal to the exchange
Release of Linux based version / set up for mining
The miner software, as mentioned above, will be open source and have a console interface. While, using the monitoring service, dashboard, the system of notifications and currency switcher, etc. will be charged 0.5% - 1.5% of miners income. BURON software will be distributed as a SaaS model.
Payment for using our service will be possible with BURC tokens solely. The cost of using the service will be about 1% of the miner income. !!! Следующий абзац о том же самом, что то надо убрать !!!
BURC tokens, released before the ICO, will be used by miners as the sole form of payment for using our service. The basic cost is 1 BURC = 1 day of service use per 1 worker (worker – 1 GPU device and 1 ASIC device). The basic cost of 1 token is 0.000177. The planned cost of using the service will be about 1% of the miner income. Over time, the complexity of mining will grow and to adjust the cost, we introduce coefficients for each currency mined, which will be updated regularly.
The basic cost of 1 BURC token is 0.000177 ETH
If new workers are added, the system will calculate the cost of use in BURC tokens, taking into account the exchange rate of the token and the correction coefficient set for each currency mined. The charge will be made per each day of use.
After the tokens are released to the exchange, the price of the token will be determined by its market value. The user's personal account will be "seamlessly" integrated with the exchange, for the purchase and exchange of tokens.
BURC is ERC20 tokens released on the Ethereum platform. BURC tokens are the internal currency of the BURON ecosystem. Our service usage, BURON box purchasing and community assistance with our product promotion will be paid in BURC tokens.
In the second quarter of 2018, BURCs are expected to be released to the exchange.
The cost of a BURC token is the price at which we sell it and is set by us not lower than 0.000177 ETH per 1 BURC token. The owner of the BURC token has the right to independently dispose of the token, at his discretion.
A total of 82,500,000 BURC tokens will be issued. Tokens will be based on the Etherium (ETH) platform.
The token pool will be divided as follows:
- 72% - Participants of ICO crowd sale
- 19% - Development team (incumbents and new team members)
- 5,3% - BURON Corporation
- 0,7% - Seed investors reserve fund
- 3% - Bounty program and Project advisors
No additional tokens will be issued at any point during or after the sale.
BURC tokens will be listed on exchanges before the 2nd quarter of 2018. Part of the revenue will be used to buy tokens to maintain the exchange rate.
Tokens allocated to the team are available for sale only after the expiration of 6 months, after the release of the tokens on the exchange.
Seed round (preparation for ICO)
At the Seed round special BURCS tokens were sold for the amount of 31,0139144453469 ETH. These tokens will be exchanged for BURC tokens in the ratio 1: 2 in terms of ETH (350440 BURC).
The sale of BURC tokens is the main source of the project funding. Parameters of the crowdsale (ICO):
- Name of the token - BURC token
- 82,500,000 BURC tokens will be issued in total
- 59 400 000 BURC tokens will be put up for sale
- Basic cost 1 BURC = 0.000177
Buyers of tokens will be offered bonuses on the following model:
- The first 1 000 000 tokens will be sold with a bonus of + 50%
- 1,000,000 - 3,000,000 tokens will be sold with a bonus of + 30%
- 3 000 001 - 6 000 000 tokens will be sold with a bonus of + 25%
- 6,000,001 - 11,000,000 tokens will be sold with a bonus of + 20%
- 11 000 001 - 19 000 000 tokens will be sold with a bonus of + 15%
- 19 000 001 - 32 000 000 tokens will be sold with a bonus of + 10%
- 32 000 001 - 53 000 000 tokens will be sold with a bonus of + 5%
59,400,000.00 BURC tokens (including bonuses) will be sold in total.
Terms of getting the bonus will be stated in a smart contract.
The money received as a result of crowdsale will go to the development of services and the development of BURON box (at least 50%), marketing (at least 30%) and community support (at least 8%).
At the stage of beta testing, we start a special bounty program for the miners. The user will receive BURC tokens for using the system, this is what we call virtual mining. For each day of using the service, the user will receive BURC tokens, the amount of compensation will depend on the number of devices used by the miner.
The miner can dispose of the received tokens at his own discretion.
About 1,200,000 BURC (~1.5%) from the bounty program are reserved for funding of this program.
BURON project development team has been working together for more than 10 years in the field of software development for businesses. We have a successful 4 years experience of developing software and consulting in the field of automation for the US market. The projects implemented by our team within the framework of various events were acknowledged by IBM Corporation (Startup Village 2015) and Microsoft Corporation (Startup School SKFO 2015). Our team is the winner of the hackathon organized by the PERI Innovation Fund (Summa Group). And we really love what we do.
The first commercial software for the address-telephone directory developed in 2005. Since 2012, has been managing the outsourcing company developing applied web applications. The main customers are wholesale and network companies of the United States, as well as Russian public sector. First learned about the mining in 2014. Programmers on Ruby and Go
founder, back-end developer. facebook
5 years of continuous, extensive experience in developing back-end applications on Ruby on Rails. Track record - crypto-exchange, the internal information system for the state agency, integrated with official public services portal, and service for collecting and analyzing the product offers of ten e-commerce web sites.
founder, product director. facebook
6 years of experience in front-end development and management of it-projects. Programs hardware and knows the mining from the inside. Co-founder and manager of a major mine.
Marketer Specialist on web-analysis, contextual and media advertising. Writes press releases and works with the media.
front-end developer Alan creates our entire front-end. He is an experienced developer on Angular, before the BURON project, worked in the startup from the US.
Project Accelerator Web developer and project manager. Experienced in development and implementation of software for micro finance organizations of the public sector.
Community Manager Has an extensive experience in the European software company for risk analysis and management. Liaises with community and English-speaking media and community.
- This document is for informational purposes only and is not an offer or an invitation to sell shares or securities of BURON or any other related or associated company.
- BURC tokens do not provide the right to control.
- Owning BURC tokens does not grant their holder the right of ownership or the right for property in BURON. While community opinion and feedback can be taken into account, BURC tokens do not give any right to participate in decision making or any direction of business development related to the BURON system. BURC tokens can be used to pay for the BURON service.
- There is no guarantees of income or profit.
- All examples of the calculation of income and profits used in this document were provided only for demonstrative purposes or for demonstrating the industry's averages and do not constitute a guarantee that these results will be achieved in accordance with the marketing plan.
- Technologies related to blockchain are subject to supervision and control by various regulatory bodies around the world. BURC tokens may fall under one or more requests or actions on their part, including but not limited to imposing restrictions on the use or possession of digital tokens, such as BURC, that may slow or limit the functionality or redemption of BURC tokens in future.
- BURC tokens are not an investment.
- BURC tokens are not any kind of official or legally binding investment. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the objectives set forth in this document can be amended. Despite the fact that we intend to reach all the points described in this document, all persons and parties involved in the purchase of BURC tokens do so at their own risk.
- Although BURC tokens should not be considered an investment, they can gain value over time. Their value can also drop if the BURON service is short of their use and application.
- Risk of loss. Funds collected in the ICO process are not insured. In case of loss or loss of value, there is no private or public insurance representative, to which the buyer can apply.
- Risk of Failure. It is possible that for various reasons, including without limitation, the insolvency of business agreements or marketing strategies, that the BURON system and all subsequent marketing activities concerning the collected funds in this ICO may not succeed.
- Risk of using new technologies. Crypto-tokens, such as BURC, are a fairly new and relatively untested technology. In addition to the risks mentioned in this document, there are additional risks that the BURON service team can not foresee. These risks can materialize in other forms of risk than those specified here.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. All previous agreements, discussions, presentations, warranties, and conditions are combined in this document. There are no warranties, representations, conditions or agreements, express or implied, between the parties, except as expressly provided in this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended only by a written document duly executed by the parties.
- Refusal to provide guarantees. You agree that your use or inability to use the BURC tokens is at your own risk and you take all responsibility with BURON company. Since the release of the BURC tokens will be sent to you without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including the failure of any warranty for all implied warranties of commercial value for a particular purpose, title, without violating anyone's intellectual property rights, as some jurisdictions do not allow excluding implied warranties, the above exceptions to implied warranties may not apply to you.