How to buy BURC tokens (MyEtherWallet)
MyEtherWallet - is one of the most popular Ethereum wallets. You can purchase BURC tokens and monitor their balance by following these instructions.
You can buy BURC tokens not only for ETH, but also for any other of ten most popular cryptocurrencies. Please contact us by email email@example.com or write in our chat on the website if you are going to buy
If you do not have an Ethereum wallet, you can create a new one following this instruction. If you want to buy BURC tokens on an existing wallet, skip this instruction.
Attention: Exchange wallets usually do not belong directly to you, so try not to use them to buy tokens.
- Register a new wallet at https://www.myetherwallet.com. Make sure that the address is accessible to you through a secure HTTPS channel. This is really important. There are many phishing sites. In case you use the Chrome browser, you can verify the protection by checking the presence of a green icon in the form of a lock in the address bar.
Make sure that the address is accessible to you through a secure HTTPS channel. This is really important. There are many phishing sites.
Click “New Wallet” tab in the main menu.
Think of a good reliable password. We recommend making a password of at least 8 characters long, containing upper and lower case letters. It is important to store the password in a safe place. If you lose access, it will not be possible to restore it.
Save the file with the keys "Download Keystone File (UTC / JSON)". With it, you can access your wallet. Do not lose it and also store it in a safe place. After you make sure that the file is saved, click "I understand. Continue”.
Save the private key (Save Your Private Key). To control the wallet, you will also need a private key. It also needs to be kept in a safe place. After saving the private key, click "Save your address".
So, as a result of registration, you need to save: (1) a password, (2) a keystone file, and (3) a private key.
Open a wallet (authorization). When you have received all the necessary data - open the wallet. Click "Wallet Details" in the main menu.
Select the Keystone / JSON File authorization method, then press SELECT WALLET FILE and select the Keystone file that you have previously saved. After that, you will need to enter the password specified in the first step of registering the wallet.
Save the public address from the ’’Your Address’’ field. This address you can openly distribute, this is the public address of your wallet.
On https://www.myetherwallet.com, open the “Send Ether & Tokens” tab and proceed with the authorization.
Fill in the form:
- To Address: 0x2520e2b81a7424b89b9fbd739f94aa430cb1b267 (this is the smart-contract address)
- Amount to Send: ___ number of ETHs you want to send
- Gas Limit: 200000
Click Generate Transaction, and then click Send Transaction.
In the pop-up window, click “Yes, I am sure! Make transaction”, do not press the button several times!
In the green box that appears, you can click Verify Transactions, this is a link to the transaction, and here you can check its status.
Congratulations! Your tokens will be available after the transaction is confirmed.
The balance of the tokens can also be checked on MyEtherWallet.com.
- Go to the View Wallet Info tab and go through the authorization.
- In the right pane, you need to find and click the Add Custom Token button
- In the address: 0x203Be9CDc7F646a3eB3a941aB3ad2E29e80de58a this is the token address
- In the Token Symbol: BURC
- In the Decimals: 4
- Click Save
Done! You should see your BURC token balance now.