This is a pretty primitive AppleScript-based alarm clock application for macOS. I can't find a sensible way to use AppleScript to bypass the lock screen login, so locking while away will need to be disabled in System Preferences.
Uses tccutil.py and a hue python library that I can't find anymore to give credit to.
- Read out the time and date
- Read out current weather conditions
- Read the event count of a selected Calendar
- Play an iTunes playlist or radio stream
- Turn on Philips hue lights
- TODO: Target individual lights—currently activates all lights
MIT © 2017 Grant Burry