All Salsa accounts can use Salsa's API -- no activation is required. First-time users may want to go to this page in Salsa's documentation to learn how to retrieve the API hostname that Salsa Press needs. If you have questions about this document, or Salsa in general, please do contact Salsa Support.
- Download source to your WordPress plugin directory /wp-content/plugins
- Visit Administration Panels > Plugins form the Admin Console and activate the plugin
- You should see a Salsa Icon appear in your Admin Console. Enter your Salsa Email / Password to connect Salsa to WordPress.
- You should be able to add widgets and embed reports, events, and sign up forms. GO CRAZZY!!
Or just download from WordPress
HELL YES. Fork away. We're going to be managing the source on github and will move stable versions to the WordPress host.
The code could use some more markup to explain what's going on so if you've got a question, don't hesitate to email or leave a request or a question.
- Big shout out to WP-Jalapeno by New Signature for the initial inspiration
- The tool also uses Simple HTML DOM Library by S.C. Chen
- Also utilizes jQuery
- Developed by the nonpartisan nonprofits the Bus Federation & Bus Project.
- Further development funded by Kampaweb.
- With development by iCasper, Lukas Zurschmiede, Dave Hall, and Ben Byrne.
Use GitHub to post issues.