Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Attempt to fix strange recursive inheritance problem.
2.1.0 - 2.1.8
- Rewritten for compatibility with python3.
- State parser fixed - it can now recover from invalid html like
- Rewritten to use
StateEnum in parser for better readability.
- Garbage collector is now disabled during _raw_split().
- Fixed #16 - recovery after tags which don't ends with
</code for example).
- Closed #17 - implementation of ignoring of
< in usage as is smaller than sign.
- Restored support of multiline attributes.
.parseString() now doesn't try to parse HTML element parameters.
- License changed to MIT.
- Fixed #18: bug which in some cases caused invalid output.
- Added HTMLElement.__repr__().
- Added test_coverage.sh.
- Added extended test_equality() coverage.
- Formatting improvements.
- Improved constructor handling, which is now much more readable.
- Updated formatting of the setup.py.
- Added more tests.
- Fixed #22; bug in the SpecialDict.
- Fixed some nasty unicode problems.
- Fixed python 2 / 3 problem in docs/__init__.py.
- getVersion() -> get_version().
2.0.6 - 2.0.9
- Added more tests of removeTags().
- run_tests.sh now gets arguments.
- Check for string in removeTags() changed to basestring from str.
2.0.1 - 2.0.5
- Fixed behaviour of toString() and tagToString().
- SpecialDict is now derived from OrderedDict.
- Changed and added tests of .params attribute (OrderedDict is now used).
- Fixed bug in _repair_tags().
- Removed _repair_tags() - it wasn't really necessary.
- Fixed nasty bug which could cause invalid XML output.
- Fixed bugs in
- Fixed broken links in documentation.
- Fixed bugs in
.find(); Fixed bug which prevented tag_name to be None.
- Added op
.__eq__() to the SpecialDict.
- Added new method
- Rewritten, refactored, splitted to multiple files.
- Added unittest coverage of almost 100% of the code.
- Added better selector methods (
- Added Sphinx documentation.
- Fixed a lot of bugs.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.