Website for Bytecode Digital Agency B.V. built with NextJS (server-side rendered React) and Styled Components.
To run this develop environment, you need the follow dependencies:
- NodeJS 8
- Yarn (install using
npm i -g yarn)
To install all dependencies after cloning the Git repo, run
yarn. Otherwise the project will not run.
To setup the .env system, run
cp .env.example .env, and set the desired variables.
To run the development environment, run:
yarn run dev
This website can both be exported to static HTML or run as a live server itself.
To use this project as a server for production, run
yarn run build
to build the pages and then run
yarn run start
to start the server.
If you want to export the project to static HTML/CSS/JS, run
yarn run export.
GET-routes are defined in
License and restrictions
This project is AGPL-3.0 licenced with certain restrictions for commercial use. These restrictions are as follows:
- The files in the icon folder are proprietary, unless stated otherwise on the top of the file
- The styles/theme.js file must be completely modified so that a modified version of this website will not include the same look and feel and markup, as Bytecode branding and markup is proprietary
- Any written content, with the sole purpose of displaying text or custom content for meta tags, must be removed or completely modified, as website contents are proprietary
- Images cannot be reused unless they are used under Creative Commons license
- Any trademarks of Bytecode or their clients must be removed
- All of the cases (in the pages/case folder) must be removed and completely rewritten
In short, this means that this project can be used under the AGPL-3.0 license, as long as all content is completely replaced, the styling has been modified and all trademarks have been removed, making sure all Bytecode branding and content has been removed.
Exceptions can be made for these restrictions, but are only valid with written consent from the owners of Bytecode. If you like Bytecode to make an exception, please send an email to email@example.com.
Bytecode in this context means either Bytecode Holding B.V. or Bytecode Digital Agency B.V. as registered at the Handelsregister/KvK/Chamber of Commerce in The Netherlands.