Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
BGPStream Change Log
- Fixed IPv6 address parsing failure caused by
- Added filtering language and parser
- No longer require time interval to be set (default to process all available data)
- Improved processing performance by avoid round-robin processing among files
- Improved code style consistency
- Add example script showing to use BGPStream with Spark
- Add an accessor for retrieving origin ASN value
- Improved documentations
- Fixed assertion failure problem (#62)
- Improved bgpdump resiliency when it encounters unusual data
- Fixed broken PyBGPStream includes
- Fixed segfaults on 32bit machines caused by the usage of 64bit wandio off_t
- Removed possible memory leak on pybgpstream
- Fixed segfault in
- Fixed compiler warnings when building with Python2
- Fixed bugs in patricia tree data structure
- Added native support for communities.
- Added proof-of-concept filters for peers, prefixes and communities.
- Added various utility functions and data structures, including a patricia tree.
- Improved testing of various features (make check)
- Added AS monitor plugin to BGPCorsaro
- Fixed segmentation fault when dump file could not be opened.
- Made the broker datasource more resilient to temporary network failures
(i.e. retry failed downloads)
- Fixed warning issued by GCC 4.8.4 on Ubuntu 14.04
- Fixed warning issued when building PyBGPStream on Ubuntu
- Fixed incorrect return code in
- Released 2015-10-26
- Initial public release
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.