BGPStream Change Log
- Released 2019-04-04
- Fixed an issue where BGPStream would crash when parsing MRT records that are larger than 64k (#79)
- Released 2019-02-13
- Fixed pybgpstream element parsing failure for updates with very large AS path fields (#82)
- Released 2018-07-30
- Fixed IPv6 address parsing failure caused by
- Released 2018-05-08
- All users should upgrade to this release. Contact email@example.com for help upgrading.
- Added filtering language and parser
- No longer require time interval to be set (default to process all available data)
- Improved processing performance by avoid round-robin processing among files
- Improved code style consistency
- Add example script showing to use BGPStream with Spark
- Add an accessor for retrieving origin ASN value
- Improved documentations
- Fixed assertion failure problem (#62)
- Improved bgpdump resiliency when it encounters unusual data
- Fixed broken PyBGPStream includes
- Fixed segfaults on 32bit machines caused by the usage of 64bit wandio off_t
- Removed possible memory leak on pybgpstream
- Fixed segfault in
- Fixed compiler warnings when building with Python2
- Fixed bugs in patricia tree data structure
- Released 2016-01-28
- Added native support for communities.
- Added proof-of-concept filters for peers, prefixes and communities.
- Added various utility functions and data structures, including a patricia tree.
- Improved testing of various features (make check)
- Added AS monitor plugin to BGPCorsaro
- Fixed segmentation fault when dump file could not be opened.
- Made the broker datasource more resilient to temporary network failures (i.e. retry failed downloads)
- Fixed warning issued by GCC 4.8.4 on Ubuntu 14.04
- Fixed warning issued when building PyBGPStream on Ubuntu
- Fixed incorrect return code in
- Released 2015-10-26
- Initial public release