HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
- 10.2 Release
- 10.3 Ideas
- 10.3 Release
- Coding Standards
- Future Release Ideas
- How to Help Out
- Install and Setup
- Position Tracking
- SemiSim Concept
- Setup Install
- Teams Using CBCJVM
- Using the CBCJVM Eclipse Plugin
- Where to Get Documentation
- Writing and Running Unit Tests
Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to CBCJVM! (formerly known as CBCJava)
CBCJVM is a project to port the Java Virtual Machine to the Chumby Botball Controller (Version 2), a modified Chumby device for use with robotics.
The project is mainly managed by two people: Catron (Braden McDorman, actually a robot that doesn’t eat or sleep- It’s true, he commits stuff at 5 in the morning) and PiPeep (Benjamin Woodruff).
There are four main goals of the project:
- To provide a direct port of the JVM through JamVM (already done)
- To provide a direct port of the Kiss-C libraries to Java through JNI (already done)
- To provide a set of well documented high-level OOP libraries for movement, cameras, event-based things (like sensor input), and various other higher level libraries.
- To provide a set of tools surrounding this framework.