Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Updated internal storage to retain information about the type of payment that was provided for each dataset.
- Added a report of published datasets and their associated payment information.
- Updated the list of countries that are eligible for fee waivers, based on the 2020 listing from the World Bank.
- Set up COUNTER processing to run weekly and update our database for pulling stats
- Updated gems to latest versions that work with the application
- Improved display of item status on administrative screens, allowing
curators to see when items are being processed by Merritt.
- Added an automated email notification when a user has left an item
“in progress” for 3 days
- Save download info to database and prevent more than 2 simultaneous downloads from same IP.
- Script to clear older IP address information older than 60 days.
- Adding/reorganizing code to blacklist either IP address or user-agents for downloads based on file contents.
- Improved ordering of the autocomplete suggestions for author affiliations.
- Modified the autocomplete suggestions for journal names so they are
populated by the Dryad Journal Module rather than CrossRef.
- HTML updates to headings, labels, contrast for accessibility.
- Updating code in Rake tasks and submitting DataCite target URL updates.
- Minor code updates to work with Docker containers.
- Corrected issue with resolving peer-review links via the API. This API is primarily used by the old “v1” Dryad server when changing the old format of review links into the new format.
- Fixed multiple issues where accessing certain (invalid) URLs would cause a 500 Internal Server Error. Replaced these with more appropriate user-focused errors.
- Updated configurations for Google Analytics to work on dev/stage/production environments.
- Updated the format of metadata sent to DataCite to use the DataCite 4.3 schema.
- Added ROR identifiers to the metadata that is sent to DataCite.
- Modified the logic that prevents journal notifications from incorrectly changing curation status. Now journal notifications can only change statuses that are either submitted or peer_review.
- Updated the name of "Victoria University" to "Victoria University, Melbourne."
- Minor updates to offline COUNTER Code of Practice submission/statistic scripts.
- Merged former Dryad and Stash repositories into this
dryad-apprepository with former stash repository under the
- Revised testing to used combined repository.
- Revised travis-ci continuous integration tests to run the separate dryad and stash tests in parallel for one repository.
- Updated of gems we rely on and made gem updates in internal engines/gems slightly more permissive.
- Updated Capistrano deployment to work with the new structure.
- Modified citations of this dataset to contain the journal (ie. container) name rather than the publisher name.