- Sign up for Github
- Join the Company (if you'd like push access)
- Divide into groups (Project Management, Front End, Back End, Documentation)
- Add your SSH keys Choose a product
Local Development and Deployment
On this team, we'll create a local, Docker-based environment to create an MVP of the Continuous Integration and Deployment pipeline. The business has a need for this MVP because of the POC proven in the
saas branch of the repository, which has proven the value of Continuous Deployment with Software as a Service Tools.
- Spin up a instance of Jenkins in a Docker container
- Create a workflow pipeline
- Create a multi-pipeline
- Record the output of the tests
- Fix issues
Guides / Inspiration
Listen and learn!
docker build -t jenkins-data -f Dockerfile-data . docker build -t jenkins .
docker run --name=jenkins-data jenkins-data docker run -p 8080:8080 -p 50000:50000 --name=jenkins-master --volumes-from=jenkins-data -d jenkins