Malduck is your ducky companion in malware analysis journeys. It is mostly based on Roach project, which derives many concepts from mlib
library created by Maciej Kotowicz. The purpose of fork was to make Roach independent from Cuckoo Sandbox project, but still supporting its internal
Malduck provides many improvements resulting from CERT.pl codebase, making scripts written for malware analysis purposes much shorter and more powerful.
- Support for (non)memory-mapped PE images without header fix-up.
- Searching for wildcarded byte sequences
- Support for x64 disassembly
- Fixed-precision integer types
- Supported both Python 2.x and 3.x
- Many improvements in ProcessMemory
Installing may be performed by running
pip install malduck
Usage documentation can be found here: https://malduck.readthedocs.io/en/latest/