Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Changelog (since 3.2.0)
- Gather IdP and IdPs organzation name attributes.
- Fixed comparison of TaskSchedule improves service provisioning planning.
- Fixed JSON deserialization of RichMember when synchronizing two perun instances.
- Upgrade to Spring 5.1
- Hide create VO button in GUI is configured for specific instance.
- Auto-create member:def:organization attribute.
- Check input length of user titles.
- Allow Facility deletion, even when blocked service exists.
- Move VOMS group names and roles attributes into group-resource like attributes.
- Fixed selecting UserExtSource attributes by their names.
- Smart sort hostnames in GUI (hosts, destinations, task results).
- Perun admin can switch between type of users: sponsored, service and normal users.
- Initial support for new ways of auditing (each message is an object, stored as simple json in new table).
- Support for custom template of notification send to user to reset password (by vo manager).
- Registration module for eduTEAMS nickname.
- Gather also isCesnetElegibleLastSeen attribute and use it in registration modules for Metacentrum and DU.
- Updated BBMRI registration module.
- Support for foreign proxies (show original identity IdP names) in registrar and profile.
- Allow un/blocking all services on facility/destination.
- Support for SCIM protocol in API.
- Fixed compatibility with Java 11.
- Fixed running test on current Debian (broken OpenJDK).
- Fixed overall log levels.
- Add error message to listing of TaskResults for destination in CLI.