This is the Jekyll site which powers . Feel free to extend and remix. Make sure to remove the Typekit tag in the layout's header and please use your own images for the sidebar. And make sure to replace my avatar with yours. And remove the keybase verification files with your own, or remove them please.
How to write a guest post
- Fork this repository
- Add your post to
- Submit a pull request to this repository
How to remix for yourself
- Make sure you add your own webfonts to the
_layouts/stripped_down.html. You can change the font stacks in
css/variables.less. Recompile your LESS.
- You should be able to change the colors in
css/variables.less. Then recompile your LESS.
- Either remove or modify
keybase.txtto have your keybase public key
- Replace the avatar in the sidebar with yours by replacing the URL of the
- Replace the title tag, tag line, site title for mobile, feed title all in the layout.
- Modify the navigation in
- Add your own sidebar images. By default it looks for
- Add your own favicons please. See the
images/directory and the head section of the layouts.
- When hosting on Github pages, then change the
CNAMEfile to your domain
- Please add your own icons, you can add FontAwesome and get the icons directly from their CDN. But please don't use the Symbolset icons from my S3. You don't have a license.
- Content is everything in
_drafts, and also the copy in HTML files (but not the HTML structure).
- All content is licensed under Creative Commons with Attribution.
All code, including the HTML templates (but not the copy in there), is licensed under the MIT License included in