Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Updates GUI with new SquidLabData functionality to manage models for physical constants, common lead, and reference materials. The choices of these models does not yet impact the calculations in Squid3, but are provided for community feedback in preparation for going live. Improves filtering of expression in the manager per @NicoleRayner suggestions.
Bug fixes, look and feel improvements, new report for unknown samples that can be imported as legacy data by a new ET_Redux (will be released soon as v.3.6.70) as a temporary way to get additional visualizations.
Updates CSV reports to show all corrections for reference materials. Refines weighted means visualization of reference materials to allow toggling on and off of participating spots when task auto-reject mode is off.
Maintenance release - fixes a few bugs and tweaks expressions for testing. See previous releases for links to up-to-date squid files.
This release provides a number of new features:
- The addition of guidance hints for new users emphasizing left-to-right use of the interface.
- The PrawnFile menu has been altered to encourage the management of reference materials and spots and then the selection of sample names for the unknowns. The name audit has been adapted to provide automated and customizable interactive naming of unknown samples based on a delimiter or count of leading characters in the name. A summary of the samples appears live at the top of the page and in the task manager audit page. Changes are immediate.
- The task manager features a checkbox for toggling whether reference material weighted means of calibration constants will have auto-rejection of spots enabled - changing this switch has immediate effect. It also provides for setting the assigned Pb/U external 1sigma % err (known as ExtPErr in expressions.
- Reports tables now automatically produces CSV files opened by the default executable such as Excel - these custom reports are a work in progress and will eventually behave as do reports in ET_Redux with full customizability. The current reports are being used for testing against Squid 2.5.
- The visualizations menu provides concordia for all samples and all calculated weighted means for the reference materials. Also a work in progress.
- Common lead and ref material parameters are temporarily editable in the Expression Manager - see accordion on left side.
Please contribute your suggestions via issues!
Example up-to-date Squid files are here.
Note, please confirm you are using Java 1.8.
Refines custom report outputs so that NU-switched percent uncertainties are rounded to sig dig for comparison with Squid 2.5.