Spawn a legion of monsters to destroy the lone hero! Use your resources wisely, and fight to upgrade your monster army. Battle for a wide array of distinct monsters, and useful power-ups.
- David Barnes III (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Physics/Math calculations for movment of monsters accross screen
- Helped set up the webpage(espically set background image for arena), and align all the elements
- Debugged multiple small issues in game, while trying to "break" it
- Kyle Brown (email@example.com)
- Implemented Audio Manager
- Audio files
- Christian Hughes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Implemented general animation framework/individual monster animations.
- Processed non-HTML entity rendering and frame updating.
- Sourced and formatted artwork into monster sprite sheets.
- Did a variety of debug tasks & HTML tidbits.
- Nic Johnson (email@example.com)
- Implemented Shop interface and functionality
- Implemented Stats interface and functionality
- Catching Richard's misuse of < and >
- Other sneaky bugs
- Implementation of Credits & Game Over gamestates
- Nate Kellogg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Richard Petrie (email@example.com)
- E.N. Speer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Drew multiple arena images and created the help screen.
- Helped with implementation of Credits.
- Implemented game states.
- And debug tasks like everyone else.
Keep compiling simple!
browserify src/main.js -o MonsterArena.js
lessc less/main.less main.css
- Menu states
- Help state
- Basic HTML/CSS
Recompile main.js into MonsterArena.js once the above are done.
- Help state
- Hero animations
- Implement AudioManager calls
- Test Specials
- General balance fixes
- Mute buttons
Added audio containers in HTML. Add to molule via
AudioManager = require('./AudioManager.js')
Added 4 svg images, in img folder for icons for toggling sound.