These are the most relevant technologies that this boilerplate includes, all of them are configured to inspire your project and are showing examples of what you can do with them.
- SASS: Some good Sass practices to create the Styles.
- Autoprefixer: Automatically add vendor prefixes to these Styles.
- Webpack: Automation of tasks and compilation of the project.
- Babel: Transpiler to different versions of EcmaScript.
- Browserlist: To configure which browsers will support.
- Jest: Framework for testing.
- ESLint: Linting for Scripts.
- StyleLint: Linting for Styles.
- Prettier: Formatter for Scripts and Styles.
- EditorConfig: Formatter for files in general.
- Husky: Used for attaching to git hooks and run scripts.
🥑 Demo (In progress)
Once you download the project you will find a complete demo of how it works, including (each boilerplate could include different examples):
- Page: Example of how to create a page.
- File structure: Project structure following "feature" convention.
- Styles structure: Structure, mixins and variables using non-strict BEM.
- File names: File names structure using "type name" convention.
📚 Setup and scripts
Before start download or clone the boilerplate. Install all the dependencies.
$ npm install
Run the project for local development.
$ npm start
Build the project for a production environment.
$ npm run build
Test your code.
$ npm test
The linting is configured with husky and will run before push, but you can run it.
$ npm run lint # (Will run scripts and styles linting) $ npm run lint:scripts # (Only scripts lint) $ npm run lint:styles # (Only styles lint)
This project is possible thanks to the contributors.
Quique Fdez Guerra
⛳️ Check all the boilerplates
basic: Basic SPA example with SCSS and ES6.
vue: Vuejs example with SCSS and TypeScript.
react: React example with SCSS and TypeScript.
phaser: Phaser example using TypeScript and React.
ts: TypeScript example with SCSS.
cypress: Cypress example with Cypress and TypeScript.
nuxt: Nuxt example with SCSS and TypeScript.
node-ts: Backend and TypeScript example with SCSS and Nodejs.