Contributing to CLEpy-MotM
- Contact the CLEpy organizers via Meetup if you'd like feedback or guidance on choosing a module.
- Fork this repo.
- Make a local clone of your fork.
- Add a new directory named for the module you'd like to cover.
- Store slides and example code in the directory.
- If using a Jupyter notebook, be sure to click "Restart & Clear Output" under the "Kernel" menu before saving your notebook so old output is not stored.
- Issue a pull request requesting that your module directory be merged.
- Present at CLEpy!
Most examples are Jupyter notebooks using the RISE slideshow extension. You can use this format or choose a different format for your presentation and examples.