Performance improvements for o.slip.decode
M1 support and bug fixes on Pd/Linux
Apple silicon support PRERELEASE
Tutorial update, bug fixes, improvements
- full tutorial now included
- hot and cold inlets for each object
- new build system on Windows via Msys2
- documentation for every function of
o.expr.codeboxcan now be found in
- updated set of examples, including an
- information on compatibility between older OSC systems and
- help files for development patches
- tighter integration with Max's package system
- clear information in overview regarding externals and patchers in development and deprecated areas
- objects now support bundle literals
- o.collect can now be cleared with a
- expressions consisting of a single value (i.e.
0, etc) are now possible.
!=now work on subbundles in the same way that
blob()now takes a subbundle and converts it to a blob.
bundle()now takes a blob and converts it to a subbundle.
- fixed: improved efficiency of
- whitespace relating to messages without data are now modified by the parser correctly
- fixed a number of clerical errors in help files
- fixed issues related to the
uint*familes of functions
float64()now convert timetags properly
Release Candidate 3
Release Candidate 2
2020 UCB beta (Spring)
Win / Mac 64-bit release.
Incremental includes latest build on all systems; Mac/WIndows are bundled together into
Previous beta builds contained a faulty version of
o.display -- fixed
o.downcast with help file. Future updates will include this as part of the build process and will feature a maxref file in the release
As always, if you'd like to experiment with our
/dev materials, you'll need to add these paths as exceptions in the Max application's file preferences.