Python reference implementation for COALA IP.
- Development Status: Alpha
- Free software: Apache Software License 2.0
- Documentation: https://pycoalaip.readthedocs.io
CoalaIp.generate_user(): Create a user representation suitable for use with
CoalaIp.register_manifestation(): Registering a
Manifestation(and along with it, an associated parent
CoalaIp.derive_right(): Derivation of a
Rightfrom an allowing source
CoalaIp.transfer_right(): Transfer of a
Copyrightfrom the current owner to a new owner
- Querying the ownership history of an COALA IP entity
To learn more about how to use these features, you may be interested in the usage section of the docs.
- Host COALA IP JSON-LD definitions and set
<coalaip placeholder>to the purl for the definitions.
- Support IPLD serialization
$ bumpversion patch
Releasing to pypi:
$ make release $ twine upload dist/*