An all-in-one distribution of COMOKIT v1.0.1 (comprising a Java Virtual Machine, GAMA 1.8.1 and COMOKIT itself), together with a comprehensive set of guidelines and documentation, allows anyone to quickly experiment with the model and build their own extensions or applications in a matter of minutes.
- 3f7d456 - Add virtual displays for demographics, example of use in No Containment.gaml
- 1fa4d71 - add before_init and after_init actions (to be overloaded) to add new processes before and after COMOKIT initialization phase, from an outer Gama project that calls COMOKIT
- f512b2b - Adding different viral factor to the individuals, hospital data and possibility of not having all parameters in CSV epi - A new possibility has been added to COMOKIT: having beta that are different for each Individual species, allowing dynamics such as superspreader. Hospital data for Vinh Phuc has also been added to the model, so that hospitals do not have a capacity equal to the population of Individuals anymore. Finally, it is now possible to not give a value for all the epidemiological parameters in the CSV file “Epidemiological Parameters.csv”.
- 63a5c6b, 5e7eb9a, 3df18f5 - Fix issue #37 that makes it possible to specify the path to the parameter files folder, when calling COMOKIT from an outer Gama project
- 784e3ce - Bug fix when Individuals get infected in Hospital and Outside - Previously, CSV files for the cumulative incidence of one building type would contain an empty column at the end of the file, invalidating its initial structure, due to Hospital and Outside being derived species of the Building species and not having any given type. Both now have a given type, which correspond to Hospital and Outside respectively.
An all-in-one distribution of COMOKIT V1.0 (comprising a Java Virtual Machine, GAMA 1.8 and COMOKIT itself), together with a comprehensive set of guidelines and documentation, allows anyone to quickly experiment with the model and build their own extensions or applications in a matter of minutes.