Code Of Conduct
We are committed to providing a friendly and welcoming environment for all members, free from discrimination, for any reason, including on the basis of gender identity, sex, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, age, and religion.
We value the participation of each member of the community and want all attendees to have an enjoyable and fulfilling experience.
Members are expected to indulge in community activities as openly and inclusively as possible and to be aware of how language, images or actions may be perceived by others.
- Be considerate, respectful, compassionate and collaborative.
- Refrain from discriminatory, offensive or harassing behavior and speech.
- Be empathetic towards your fellow community members.
- Alert the community leaders if you notice any situation or an instance of unacceptable behavior.
- Discriminatory, offensive or harassing behavior and speech.
- Discrimination on the basis of gender identity, body size, gender expression, appearance, neurodiversity, sex, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, age, and religion.
- Inappropriate use of nudity like showing porn in public.
- Unwelcome sexual attention or touching people uninvited.
- Take inappropriate photographs or recording in contexts where people have a reasonable expectation of privacy.
- Insulting or trolling fellow member of participants.
If a participant engages in behavior that violates this code of conduct, the community organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender, expulsion from the community immediately, preventing any further participation in any community activity/event or legal action.
If you are subject to or witness unacceptable behavior, or have any other concerns, please contact us.