CORE-POS is the point of sale oriented project under Co-operative Operational Retail Environment (CORE). The code is based heavily on IS4C with a focus on greater modularity and collaboration.
CORE is primarily a web-based, PHP+MySQL application. There are a few C# pieces most of which are Mono-compatible.
The master branch is not intended to be completely stable. Non-developer users would be best served tracking one of the version branches.
- Install PHP, MySQL, and a webserver
git clone --depth 1 https://github.com/CORE-POS/IS4C.git
- If desired, checkout the lastest version branch instead of master.
- Browse to
fannie/install/to set up the back end.
- Browse to
pos/is4c-nf/install/to set up the lane.
Feel free to open an issue relating to any subject - development, usage, or otherwise. Be aware that:
- Developer questions pertaining to older versions may be answered with "Please upgrade to the latest release first"
- Issues that haven't had any response in 30+ days may be closed and tagged Closed Pending Feedback. Re-opening these issues is to provide feedback is fine.
In this directory you'll find:
- Contains shared code used by both Fannie and POS
- Backend tools and reporting for POS data
- The actual POS
- A catch-all for utilities that don't fit elsewhere