A benchmark of schema-level Competency Questions and corresponding SPARQL-OWL patterns.
The details are described in the paper:
Dawid Wisniewski, Jedrzej Potoniec, Agnieszka Lawrynowicz, C. Maria Keet
Competency Questions and SPARQL-OWL Queries Dataset and Analysis, available on https://arxiv.org/abs/1811.09529.
Description of files:
- signature_to_patterns.json, signature_to_patterns_high_level.json, patterns_to_signatures.json, patterns_to_signatures_high_level.json: JSON files representing mapping between CQ patterns and SPARQL-OWL signatures. In case of pattern to SPARQL-OWL signature mapping, there are empty mappings, because some patterns don’t have SPARQL-OWL translations defined. In case of SPARQL-OWL signature to pattern mapping, there are empty mappings, because some SPARQL-OWL signatures map to CQs that don’t form a pattern (don’t utilize placeholders and are unique in their surface form).
- linguistic_patterns.txt, linguistic_higher_level_patterns.txt: linguistic pattern lists
- signatures.json: a list of signatures calculated.
- OWLkeywords.json: a list of OWL keywords with listed ontologies against which CQ translation contain given keyword.
- SPARQLkeywords.json: a list of SPARQL keywords with listed ontologies against which CQ translation contain given keyword.
- EC.rules: rules defining Entity Chunk extraction procedure.
- PC.rules: rules defining Predicate Chunk extraction procedure.
The competency questions were obtained from the following sources:
- SWO https://softwareontology.wordpress.com/2011/04/01/user-sourced-competency-questions-for-software/
- OntoDT https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ins.2015.08.006
- Dem@Care http://www.demcare.eu/results/deliverables/61-semantic-knowledge-structures-and-representation
- AWO https://people.cs.uct.ac.za/~mkeet/OEbook/
The SPARQL-OWL queries, signatures and patterns are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.