This repository contains all CrySL rules currently used in the crypto assistant CogniCrypt.
How to write new rules:
- Install Eclipse CogniCrypt
- If you want to create a new ruleset (other than JCA, BC or Tink) copy one of the folders and adjust artifactId, groupId and version in the pom.xml
- Import respective project into Eclipse
- Write a new CrySL rule, file with extension .crysl.
- After saving the rule, a file with .crystlbin is generated within the target/classes folder
mvn installfrom the command line from within the project folder. The latter command packages the .cryptslbin files within target/classes and installs the artifact to the local repository.
- Reference the installed artifact within CryptoAnalysis / or the CogniCrypt Plugin. See respective pom.xml.
To deploy a new version of the rule set to our Nexus Server run
mvn deploy (needs permissions).