Schedule Optimizer is a web platform that allows students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign to browse available courses and automatically build conflict-free schedules. The traditional registration process is complicated, frustrating, and often results in imperfect schedules - we hope to fix that.
Clone the repo
secrets.jsfile - contact a project team member on Slack for information
See our GitHub Issues page for the most comprehensive information on current issues.
- Allowing the builder to work in a time-efficient manner for larger numbers of courses
- Alpri Else [aelse2]
- Osama "React God" Esmail [oesmail2]
- Hassan Goodarzifarahani [hassang2]
- Rafi Long [rlong2]
- Benjamin Pankow [bpankow2]
- David Brewster [davidb2]
- Pooja Mikkilineni [pmikki2]