- This is a desktop Task List application. It has a GUI but most of the user interactions happen using a CLI (Command Line Interface).
- It is a Java sample application intended for students learning Software Engineering while using Java as the main programming language.
- It is written in OOP fashion. It provides a reasonably well-written code example that is significantly bigger (around 6 KLoC)than what students usually write in beginner-level SE modules.
- What's different from level 3:
- A more sophisticated GUI that includes a list panel and an in-built Browser.
- More test cases, including automated GUI testing.
- Support for Build Automation using Gradle and for Continuous Integration using Travis CI.
- The base code is from [AddressBook - Level 4] (https://github.com/nus-cs2103-AY1617S1/addressbook-level4)
- Some parts of this sample application were inspired by the excellent Java FX tutorial by Marco Jakob.