- Sudowudo is a desktop Task Manager application. It's used to keep track of events, deadlines and tasks, desgined espeicially for users who prefer fast input using keyboard.
- It has a GUI for displaying output but most of the user interactions happen using a CLI (Command Line Interface).
- It is a Java application, developed with Eclipse IDE in an object-oriented fashion and implements an event-driven architecture
- It is the designed to be the final product for the beginner's Software Engineering course at the National University of Singapore (NUS). As such, it is built upon an existing product provided by the teaching team.
- Main features:
- CRUD (create, read, update, delete) functions for tasks.
- 3 different types of tasks (event, deadline, floating)
- Natural language for user input
- Internal visualizer for sorting tasks by urgency and importance