Do you often find yourself having to switch between the mouse and keyboard as you plan out your tasks on the computer? Do you feel that there should be an easier way to manage tasks? We have the solution for you.
ForgetMeNot is a task manager that accepts natural language commands via the keyboard. In ForgetMeNot, you get simplicity at its best as mouse usage is minimal and tasks are added and deleted primarily through keyword recognition.
Thus, for all the keyboard enthusiasts out there, ForgetMeNot is the ideal task manager you need. Don't wait! Download our latest release now and start managing your tasks, easily and efficiently!
- This is a desktop Task Manager application. It has a GUI but most of the user interactions happen using a CLI (Command Line Interface).
- It is written in OOP fashion.
- It has automated GUI testing.
- It has support for Build Automation using Gradle and for Continuous Integration using Travis CI.
- Some parts of this sample application were inspired by the excellent Java FX tutorial by Marco Jakob.