MESS (My Efficient Scheduling System)
- MESS is a desktop to do list application. It has a GUI but most of the user interactions happen using a CLI (Command Line Interface) and mostly with one line of command as input.
- It is an application intended for users to put their tasks and events into a scheduling system.
- It uses Java as the main programming language. It is written in OOP fashion.
- It is developed by a group of undergraduate students from School of Computing, National University of Singapore for the module CS2103 with the help from professor and supervisior.
- Orginal source and code base of this application is based on Addressbook-level4forked from se-edu/addressbook-level4 created by SE-EDU initiative
- Some parts of this sample application were inspired by the excellent Java FX tutorial by Marco Jakob.