The Practical Task Manager
By Team Practical People (CS2103AUG2016-T16-C2)
- This is a desktop Task Manager application. It has a GUI but most of the user interactions happen using a CLI (Command Line Interface).
- It is a Java application intended for Jim to be able to manage his tasks more effectively.
- It is written in OOP fashion.
- Latest release: v0.5rc
- The base of the code was taken from the sample project created by SE-EDU initiative Website
- This application was based on the CS2103 sample application, AddressBook-Level 4 that was designed and built by Assoc. Prof Damith C. Rajapakse and his teaching team.
- This application was designed and built under the guidance of our tutor, PierceAndy.
- Some parts of this sample application were inspired by the excellent Java FX tutorial by Marco Jakob.