- This is a desktop task manager application. It has a GUI but most of the user interactions happen using a CLI (Command Line Interface).
- It is a Java application intended for people who can type fast, spend most of the time near a computer, and prefer typing over mouse/voice commands.
- Some parts of this sample application were inspired by the excellent Java FX tutorial by Marco Jakob.
- The sample project created by SE-EDU initiative at https://github.com/se-edu/
- Natrual Date Parser Natty
- JFXtras Agenda controls
- AutoCompleteTextField reference from here
- Some parts of the user guide were inspired by CS2103AUG2016-W09-C3