v0.5 Grand Prix (Release version)Current Release:
About Uncle Jim's Discount To-do List
- This is a command-based to-do list app for users who relies a lot on keyboards, just like Jim.
- It features a DOS-like command line interface as the main form of input, and a graphical user interface (GUI) as the primary output to display your list of tasks and events.
- It is a Java 8 application built with JavaFX.
- This project was based on Address Book (Level 4).
- This project uses a number of external third-party libraries, building on the shoulder of giants:
- PrettyTimeNLP: http://www.ocpsoft.org/prettytime/nlp/
- TestFX: https://github.com/TestFX/TestFX
- JUnit: http://junit.org/junit4/
- Faker: https://github.com/DiUS/java-faker
- Mockito: http://mockito.org/
- Jackson: https://github.com/FasterXML/jackson
- Google Core Libraries: https://github.com/google/guava
- Apache Commons: https://commons.apache.org/
- Evo Inflector: https://github.com/atteo/evo-inflector/