- This is a desktop task manager application. It has a GUI but most of the user interactions happen using a CLI (Command Line Interface).
- It is a Java application built by Team Autumn, a team of students learning Software Engineering, using Java as the main programming language.
- It is written in OOP fashion. It provides a reasonably well-written code example that is significantly bigger (around 6 KLoC)than what students usually write in beginner-level SE modules.
- Some parts of this application were inspired by the excellent Java FX tutorial by Marco Jakob.
- Some parts of this application were adapted from Address Book 4 by Damith C. Rajapakse and his team.
- The calendar view is implemented with the help of the JFXtras Project, specifically the Agenda library.
- Icon is sourced from Iconfinder, and designed by David Vignoni.