COFOG / COFOG-A Linkset
This code repository contains a Linkset - a specialised Dataset linking objects in two other Datasets.
COFOG, "Classification of the Functions of Government", is a United Nations Statistics Division-issued vocabulary used to "...distinguish between the individual and collective services provided by general government and identifies consumption expenditures that benefit individual households...".
The COFOG-A is an Australian version of COFOG issued by the from the Australian Bureau of Statistics in the Australian System of Government Finance Statistics: Concepts, Sources and Methods which is represented as a SKOS vocabulary online at http://linked.data.gov.au/def/cofog-a.
This Linkset uses only SKOS Mapping Properties to map between AGIFT & COFOG-A. Only the following properties are used:
See example-data-unreified.ttl for 5 simple examples from the Linkset or example-data.ttl for the same 5 examples presented in reified form, that is with per-link metadata, such as time of creation and method used.
This repository contains the following files and folders:
- README.md - this file
- imports/ - background information: the COFOG & COFOG-A vocabularies as RDF (turtle) files
- data.ttl - this Linkset's links as an RDF (turtle) file
- header.ttl - this Linkset’s data.ttl header information, stored separately for ease of access
- example-data.ttl - 5 Statements from the Linkset for ease of access, in RDF (turtle) format, as per the main data file but none of the whole-of-Linkset information
- example-data-unreified.ttl - 5 Statements from the Linkset but flattened, 'unreified', for even easier use
- methods/ - a folder containing the notes, scripts (Python) and interim data used to create this Linkset
Rights & License
Please note that the content of COFOG-A itself is derived from the Australian Bureau of Statistics' Australian System of Government Finance Statistics: Concepts, Sources and Methods.
CSIRO Land & Water, Environmental Informatics Group