Clone this wiki locally
Changed function & default to
falsein Version 1.7.
- If true, the slideshow will immediately begin playing after AnythingSlider has completed initialization.
- If false, the slideshow will not start automatically.
- Before version 1.7, this option had
buildStartStopfunctionality included; which builds the slideshow start-stop link.
- If true, the slideshow will continue playing even if the user clicks on a forward/back arrow or selects a panel with the navigation. The start/stop button will still stop the slideshow.
- If false, the slideshow will stop when the user interacts with slider.
falsethis option will be set as
- New in Version 1.7.
- If true, when the user clicks the start-stop link, the slideshow will wait the defined
delaytime before starting the slideshow
- If false, when the user clicks the start-stop link to start a slideshow, the slider will immediately advance to the next slide.
- If true, moving the mouse over the slider will pause the slideshow. Once the mouse is moved away from the slider, the slideshow will resume.
- If false, mousing over the panel will not pause the slideshow.
- If false, a slideshow will continue to loop through all the slides indefinitely. If the
infiniteSlidesoption is also false, the slideshow will rewind to the first slide.
- If true, a slideshow will cycle through all of the slides once. Then stop the slideshow on the last panel. This also works, as expected, when the
infiniteSlidesoption is false.
- When the
stopAtEndoption is true and
infiniteSlidesis false and the slider is on the first or last panel, the back and forward arrow keys (respectively) will have a "disabled" class applied - modifiable in the css. This allows you to hide or fade out the back arrow when on the first panel and the forward arrow when on the last panel.
- If false, a slideshow will play through the slides from left-to-right.
- If true, a slideshow will play though the slides in a right-to-left direction.
- This is the time in milliseconds (3000 = 3 seconds) between slideshow transitions while the slideshow is active (i.e. the slideshow changes every 3 seconds).
- This value must be a number and greater than the animation time otherwise the slide show will never pause on a slide (the
animationTimeis included in this
- This is the time in milliseconds (15000 = 15 seconds) that the slider waits after the user has interacted. After this delay the slideshow resumes but it only works if
- This value should be a number greater than the
- This is the time im milliseconds (600 = .6 seconds) that it takes for the slider to move from one slide to another.
- This value must be a number and reasonably fast to make the sliding animation visible.
- This is the time in millisconds that the slider pauses before going to the desired slide
- Used if you want your "out" FX to show.
- Don't set it too high (more than 500) because the delay is VERY noticeable.
- This option was removed in version 1.7.
autoPlaywas modified to replace this option.
- This option only works if
autoPlayis set to true.
- If false, the slider will initialize with the slideshow stopped.
- If true, the slider will initialize with the slideshow playing.